Wednesday 13 January 2010

Desk Calendar


I thought you might like to see the January page of the desk calendar I have made for myself. The calendar is still under construction as I intend to include photos later in the year of my lambs born this April.
The January photo is of 'Penny' my Soay sheep who was a year old last April and is due to have her own lamb this year. Soays are considered to be the most primitive breed of sheep and colours range from fawn to dark brown. I sponsored Penny as soon as she was born as I loved her markings. She recognises me and answers to her name.

Recipe:-
Papermania desk top calendar and Anita's Calendar
Background paper - Basic Grey Balsom,strip - BoBunny Believe Wonderful, Bazzill paper
Lettering - Sizzlits Wingo Zingo
Leave - Leonie-Em punch with flower from stash spritzed with glimmer mist

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gill

    Great picture of Penny. I can't believe this is the little bundle of wool you showed us last summer! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the year!
    Hugs
    Sara

    ReplyDelete